Strathmore University prides itself for having a premier career development service
that has contributed to Strathmore graduates being the most preferred by employers.
We run career positioning events such as career fairs, career counseling
workshops and professional development classes.
We have cultivated relationships with a wide range of employers in the private, public and non-governmental sectors. We currently have a database of 2000 employers to whom we are committed to availing
- Our career fairs are attended by some of the best employers in Kenya.
- We run the best on-campus recruitment service for employers.
- In the latter part of 2014 the career development services office was:
contacted for talent recruitment by 290 companies, hosted over 30
companies for career fairs and breakfasts and facilitated over 15 on-campus
- 54 % of Strathmore students are employed within 6 months of graduating
The Strathmore Career Development Services office helps students:
- Explore and make career choices
- Search for internships
- Look for jobs after graduation
- Guide students in acquiring self knowledge as it relates to career choices.
- Train students on developing a career plan.
- Assist students gain work experience through internships.
- Assist students in finding meaningful work
- Facilitate employers meet top talent
- Provide service to society
3rd floor, Student center
- Business hours
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 12:30, 2:00 -5:30
15-minute in-person review sessions for Curriculum Vitae and cover letters
for students and alumni. You will need a hard copy of your document.
- Daily, Mon.-Fri., 2:00-3:30 pm
Career counseling appointments are for currently enrolled students. Make 30 or 60
minute appointments by sending an email to Careerservices@strathmore.edu