Strathmore University prides itself in having a premier career development service that has contributed to Strathmore graduates being the most preferred by employers http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/campus/strathmore-uon-graduates-most-preferred-by-employers-study/
We have cultivated relationships with a wide range of employers in the private, public and non-governmental sectors and we currently have a database of 2000 employers to whom we are committed to availing
- Our career fairs are attended by some of the best employers in Kenya.
- We run the best on-campus recruitment service for employers.
- Last year, the career development services office was contacted for talent recruitment by 290 companies, hosted over 30 companies for career fairs and breakfasts and facilitated over 15 on-campus recruitments.
- 54 % of Strathmore students are employed within 6 months of graduating.
We also assist student in career positioning by holding events such as:
- Career fairs
- career counseling
- Networking workshops
- Professional development classes.
3rd floor, Student Center
- Business hours
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 12:30, 2:00 -5:30
15-minute in-person review sessions for Curriculum Vitae and cover letters
for students and alumni. You will need a hard copy of your document.
- Daily, Mon.-Fri., 2:00-3:30 pm
Career counseling appointments are for currently enrolled students. Make 30 or 60
minute appointments by sending an email to Careerservices@strathmore.edu
Lucy Mulli – Manager
Ivy Muthoni – Administrator